Ringing the changes …again… session 22 plans…

Totally confuddled now…

Weather for the original planned day – Friday – is forecast as 10C, wet and with 22mph winds… not the best of conditions at all.

However, Saturday’s forecast is for 15C, dry and sunny and winds dropped to 7mph so would be good normally but for the fact that on the evening Liz and I are due at a housewarming-cum-birthday-BBQ party. I suppose it would work though – get back from fishing about 4:30, bath, change, etc. Liz is working until 7:30 anyway…

Other options would be to go on Sunday – conditions similar to Saturday’s but would be following a late night on Saturday… or Monday when there may be a bit of rain but wind has switched from a generally northerly to a generally southerly one…

Think that maybe I’m thinking in terms of Sunday at the mo… but that’s by no means certain at this point in time either…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s